That’s TOMORROW. As in 24 hours from now. If you live in Brevard, Hillsborough, Lake, Manatee, Orange, Osceola, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Sarasota, Seminole or Volusia County, PLEASE register and attend in Orlando OR go to FilmFlorida.org’s website and find the next scheduled workshop in your area!
LEGISLATIVE EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOP AND FORUM
Legislative Educational Workshop and Forum: The Convergence of Traditional Production and Digital Media.
WHEN: Friday, August 23rd from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm.
AGENDA: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm: Industry Workshop. This regional industry workshop is designed to encourage participation and ideas from all sectors of our media and entertainment industries, to focus on range of short and sustainable long term solutions for growing our industries.
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Legislative Forum. The Forum is designed to inform and educate Legislators about the needs of the film, television, and entertainment industry and recommend approaches. This opportunity will allow Florida Legislators to inquire about the state’s incentive program and the industry. This event is designed to reinforce the value of these industries to Florida’s economy, as a job creator and tourism inducer and provide compelling documented case studies about the success of Florida’s incentive program.
- Jesse Panuccio, Executive Director, Florida Department of Economic Opportunity
- Marry Ann Hughes, Vice President, Film & Television Production Planning, The Walt Disney Company
- Craig Hagen, Corporate Director of Government Affairs, Electronic Arts-Tiburon
- Benjamin Noel, Executive Director, Florida Interactive Entertainment Academy (FIEA)
- Pamela Tuscany, Vice President/General Manager, Universal Studios Florida Production Group
- Dama Claire, Features & Television State Tax Credits & Incentives, Ease Entertainment Services
- Casey Barnes, Vice President, Business Development, The Metro Orlando Economic Development Commission